Pete Walsh has a diverse and busy background including photographer, researcher, musician, sound engineer and software developer. He currently spends his time working in marine research and following his passion for photography.
With a particular interest in wilderness/landscape photography, Pete strives to include a message of conservation and care for the environment and collaborates regularly on conservation projects and with scientists working in environmental research.
- Nature Photographers Tasmania (Key Gallery, Hobart, 2008)
- Three Valleys (Wilderness Gallery, Cradle Mountain, 2009)
- Vale of Belvior (Wilderness Gallery, Cradle Mountain, 2010)
- Affinities (Maquarie University Art Gallery, Sydney, 2014)
- Vanishing Point (Institute for Marine and Antarctic Studies, Hobart, 2015)
- Tarkine in Motion (Long Gallery, Hobart, 2017)
- Vanishing Point – Unseen (Institute for Marine and Antarctic Studies, Hobart, 2017)
- Tarkine in Motion (Long Gallery, Hobart, 2018)
- Vanishing Point (Carnegie Gallery, Maritime Museum of Tasmania, 2018)